How to build a competitive advantage by inspiring teams, embracing change and cultivating innovation
TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IS ESSENTIAL FOR SURVIVAL
Given the rapid rate of disruption for senior leaders to thrive in a disruptive environment, three critical components are required:
AS A GLOBAL LEADER, WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT?
- Struggle to meet professional obligations while trying to live a balanced life.
- Feel overwhelmed by their to-do list.
- How do I carve out essential thinking time? How do I enjoy what I’m doing?”
- “Is my leadership style agile enough and ready to adjust to the world of today and tomorrow?”
- A requirement to deliver results over the short term and set the business over the long term.
- Feeling frustrated when their business model is disrupted by innovation.
- A need to revamp leadership development, focusing on “who” leaders are rather than “what” they do. A requirement to focus on business results and on people.
- Find, develop and keep the right tech-savvy talent.
- Seek ways to develop a cohesive, high-performance culture in the organization that embraces innovation, risks and opportunities.
- Strive to create and maintain a positive team-orientated culture that fosters trust.
THE QUESTIONS LEADERS MUST ASK
How do I support my organization with it's change efforts?
Do I inspire and engage my teams?
Do I deliver transformation through culture and accountability?
What stops me from achieving excellence?
GREAT LEADERS WILL ANSWER THE CALL TO ACTION.
THEIR COMMITMENT TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE TO BE TRUE AND OF VALUE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE FOREFRONT OF THEIR MINDS, MOTIVATING THEIR ACTION.
COMMITMENT REMAINS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT IN ANY SUCCESS STORY
The impact of senior leaders at a global level is valued in the billions of dollars. Therefore, it’s critical that leaders inspire their teams to future-proof their organizations in disruptive industries. Given the rapid rate of disruption and emerging competitors, particularly in sectors previously protected by patents and high-entry cost, transformational leadership is essential to survival. In this webinar we will talk about how leaders can build a competitive advantage by inspiring teams, embracing change and cultivating innovation.
Anton van der Walt
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP EXPERT
What You'll Discover
On this Live Webinar:
- As a senior leader, it’s important you understand what drives you and what derails you. This understanding has great benefits for you and your organization.
- Gain insight on the impact of AI on Leadership and how Leadership will shift form IQ to EQ and from the tactical to the inspirational leadership. Gain insight into the 5 stages of Transformational Leadership.
- Gain an understanding that success is measured by delivering results, maintaining high standards and holding people accountable – including yourself.
Every Thursday starting September 12th
Gulf Standard Time
(GMT/UTC + 04:00)
Challenge your own leadership and your role. Is your role one of positional power, or do you empower and influence your customers and your team. What stops you from providing a competitive advantage and to become the best version of yourself. To have a positive impact on others’ lives, and to build your capability
That is why this FREE webinar is targeted at global senior Leaders.
LEAD THE BUSINESS. LEAD THE FUTURE
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
The webinar is very well done. Balanced approach between sharing enough to get attendees interested. Examples worked well - moving beyond the theory.
Anton's engagement with all levels of the organization elicits inward reflection and outward results. By challenging people to enhance how they achieve results with people, he has fostered collaborative environments facilitated by stronger leaders that deliver extraordinary results.
The discussion was one of most valuable sessions I’ve ever experienced in my professional career.
It was inspiring and it provided me with an incredible pallet of valuable insights into intricacies that make up great leaders. I walked away inspired and clear on what I need to do to became a better leader.
Anton was an absolute pleasure to talk to and I highly recommend his services to anyone who inspires to be a great leader.
I really enjoyed the breakdown of the presentation into different sections. The story of the CEO was great - as it is relatable and people always love to hear a story and what happens in the end. Great content and good visuals. The analogy of photography techniques transferring into self awareness techniques is very clever!
Anton is a proven professional with an ability to break down problems quickly, and strategically provide practical solutions to senior and executive managers. His humanistic persona does this all in a relaxed and ethical manner. His work history attests to the level of complexity in which he can operate and add value.
Informative and insightful - Anton brings a natural honesty to his coaching anyone who attends his sessions will not be disappointed.
Anton's unique mentoring style of thoughtful questioning, challenging your paradigms and insightful feedback has helped my personal and professional development.
The session provided me with a clear direction and made me feel more confident with my goals and career pathway! I would recommended Anton to anyone seeking professional and effective coaching.
What I grabbed out of the webinar made a huge contribution towards my self-transformation. All three components stood out for me, most particularly the willingness to change and openness to it. I often worry about things i can't control, it felt like he was talking to me when he touched on gravity issues. Powerful.
I have spent the last 20+ years in HR across the globe in China, Middle East, South Africa, Europe, Australia, and Thailand. My passion is to help inspire global leaders. I work with senior executives, managers & aspiring leaders to understand how to use their impact and influence to grow their business. This is achieved by creating clarity around innovative engagement that moves employees from being disengaged, to being committed and excited about innovation and creativity in the business.
- Keynote speaking at conferences and events.
- Mentoring and executive leadership development for CEOs, C-Suite leaders, HR directors and executive teams.
- Workshops and Leadership programs for mid to senior leaders globally.
My book, Leadership Through My Lens, combines my two passions: leadership and photography. Through my images, stories and insights, my book inspires and encourages professionals on their own journeys through leadership and life.
Are you ready to transform your leadership? Let’s discuss what I can do for you.