Moving your team from Strategy to Commitment to Action
75% OF CORPORATE TRANSFORMATIONS FAILS
Corporate transformations still have a miserable success rate, even though scholars and consultants have significantly improved our understanding of how they work. Studies consistently report that about 75% of change efforts flop – either they fail to deliver the anticipated benefits or they are abandoned entirely
N. Anand, Jean Louis Barsoux – HBR, Dec 2017
What everyone gets wrong about change management
- Significant cost and market pressure within the business model
- An urgent requirement to deliver results over the short term, and set the business over the long term
- Biggest barrier to long-term execution is a lack of employee interaction
- Executing change management effectively, remains elusive
- Change management and execution often occurs in “silos” within the organization, and the overall impact is low
- Business models are disrupted by innovation
- Inability to translate strategy into operational mechanisms
- Requirement to develop a culture in the organization that embraces innovation, risks and commitment – a cohesive high performance delivery culture
COLLABORATE TO EXECUTE
In 2016 we asked 80 senior executives from 20 countries and 25 industries where they focus their attention throughout strategic execution.
We asked what, in their experience, were the biggest barriers to long-term execution — and 76% cited employee interaction. In other words, people failing to work together to make change happen.
Alison Reynolds, David Lewis - HBR, OCTOBER, 2017
Closing the Strategy-Execution Gap Means Focusing on What Employees Think, Not What They Do
EXECUTION PROCESS IS FOCUSED ON
- Spending the time and energy to creatively identify and drive alternatives
- Collaboration which drives accountability and responsibility
- Common priorities – act on maximum impact and high pay-back
- Identification of tools required to deliver alternatives
IMPROVED BUSINESS RESULTS
GREAT LEADERS WILL ANSWER THE CALL TO ACTION.
THEIR COMMITMENT TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE TO BE TRUE AND OF VALUE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE FOREFRONT OF THEIR MINDS, MOTIVATING THEIR ACTION.
COMMITMENT REMAINS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT IN ANY SUCCESS STORY
Anton van der Walt
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP EXPERT
What You'll Discover
On this Live Webinar:
- Understand what the steps are to move your team from strategy, to commitment and to action. How to go about determining the right priorities and the importance of collaboration to achieve commitment.
- Get to understand why a lack of execution is the number one issue that causes failure to deliver on strategy.
- Understand what are the 5 Fatal Execution Flaws and how to avoid them. Gain perspective on how setting up a strong governance process that will drive action, commitment and execution. Ultimately, understand how effective execution will improve business results.
Every Wednesday starting September 11th
Gulf Standard Time
(GMT/UTC + 04:00)
Challenge your own leadership and your role. Is your role one of positional power, or do you empower and influence your team? The impact of senior leaders at a global level is valued in the billions of dollars. Therefore, it’s critical that leaders inspire their teams to future-proof their organizations in disruptive industries.
This is why this FREE webinar is targeted at Global leaders
LEAD THE BUSINESS. LEAD THE FUTURE
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
The webinar is very well done. Balanced approach between sharing enough to get attendees interested. Examples worked well - moving beyond the theory.
Anton's engagement with all levels of the organization elicits inward reflection and outward results. By challenging people to enhance how they achieve results with people, he has fostered collaborative environments facilitated by stronger leaders that deliver extraordinary results.
The discussion was one of most valuable sessions I’ve ever experienced in my professional career.
It was inspiring and it provided me with an incredible pallet of valuable insights into intricacies that make up great leaders. I walked away inspired and clear on what I need to do to became a better leader.
Anton was an absolute pleasure to talk to and I highly recommend his services to anyone who inspires to be a great leader.
I really enjoyed the breakdown of the presentation into different sections. The story of the CEO was great - as it is relatable and people always love to hear a story and what happens in the end. Great content and good visuals. The analogy of photography techniques transferring into self awareness techniques is very clever!
Anton is a proven professional with an ability to break down problems quickly, and strategically provide practical solutions to senior and executive managers. His humanistic persona does this all in a relaxed and ethical manner. His work history attests to the level of complexity in which he can operate and add value.
Informative and insightful - Anton brings a natural honesty to his coaching anyone who attends his sessions will not be disappointed.
Anton's unique mentoring style of thoughtful questioning, challenging your paradigms and insightful feedback has helped my personal and professional development.
The session provided me with a clear direction and made me feel more confident with my goals and career pathway! I would recommended Anton to anyone seeking professional and effective coaching.
What I grabbed out of the webinar made a huge contribution towards my self-transformation. All three components stood out for me, most particularly the willingness to change and openness to it. I often worry about things i can't control, it felt like he was talking to me when he touched on gravity issues. Powerful.
I have spent the last 20+ years in HR across the globe in China, Middle East, South Africa, Europe, Australia, and Thailand. My passion is to help inspire global leaders. I work with senior executives, managers & aspiring leaders to understand how to use their impact and influence to grow their business. This is achieved by creating clarity around innovative engagement that moves employees from being disengaged, to being committed and excited about innovation and creativity in the business.
- Keynote speaking at conferences and events.
- Mentoring and executive leadership development for CEOs, C-Suite leaders, HR directors and executive teams.
- Workshops and Leadership programs for mid to senior leaders globally.
My book, Leadership Through My Lens, combines my two passions: leadership and photography. Through my images, stories and insights, my book inspires and encourages professionals on their own journeys through leadership and life.
Are you ready to transform your leadership? Let’s discuss what I can do for you.