THE DISRUPTIVE HR LEADER
7 Key Skills to create a competitive advantage
HR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
ARE YOU AN HR LEADER, SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT AND A TRUSTED ADVISOR?
Do you need more leverage and impact to support your organization and team?
Do you want to move from having a seat at the executive table to going beyond that seat?
The impact of HR at a global level is valued in the billions of dollars. Leaders must inspire their teams to be future-proof in disruptive industries. HR can serve as just such a catalyst.
- How do you support your organization with its change efforts?
- Do you inspire and engage your customers and your teams?
- Are you delivering transformation through culture and accountability?
- What stops you from providing a competitive advantage?
Almost all high achievers have mentors to guide them, encourage them, and make the most of their potential
THE TRANSFORMATIONAL HR LEADER
Most HR people are dragged down by transactional work, while wishing they could do more rewarding and satisfying work. Often HR people are stuck handling disputes, command and control policies, doing the same thing over and over again. All with limited value-add
THIS IS LIKELY YOUR REALITY EVERY DAY:
- Often not valued for the role required
- Sometimes caught up in “Silly jobs”
- Your role requires that you create, what your customer terms as “Bureaucracy”
- Required to find and implement AI and Cognitive technologies
- Administrator of policies and processes, often required to outsource to shared service centers
- Be the gate-keeper through compliance
- Huge amount of operational requirements every day, often to the detriment of strategic imperatives
- Responsible for the talent lifecycle, as well as the HR cycle plan
- Required to implement procesess to develop individuals and teams
- Required to contribute to the bottom line
Many HR people wish that their circumstances would change. In spite of this, few HR people pro-actively implement measures to create a highly rewarding and impactful career
CREATING A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE A PERSONALIZED 3-MONTH HR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
I have noticed that things change with the help of a mentor or coach. Their experience provides one with constructive and healthy support. They will provide answers to, “How can this be done? What is the best way to accomplish this?” or “What should I do next?” Most great leaders will tell you that they have had mentors and coaches at some time in their lives, someone with which to share ideas, and someone who understands their unique challenges.
You can become one of the few who do not just wait for things to change. You can pro-actively improve your own circumstances, and at the same time become a highly valued and sought-after HR leader.
This 3 month mentorship program is about results and outcomes
7 IMPACT AREAS
PROCESSES, TOOLS & TEMPLATES
PROJECT DESIGN & DELIVERY
By the end of the 3-month Personalized Mentorship Program you will:
YOUR PERSONALIZED HR MENTORSHIP PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU HAVE A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, AND IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
- You are pro-active and do not wait for things to change
- You are already an HR expert, or an HR Leader aspiring to become an expert in your field
- You embrace disruption
- You are keen to build your HR capability and have a positive impact on other’s lives
- As an HR Leader you have a keen business sense, and want to obtain the skills on how to better understand the impact HR can make on the business
- You understand the importance of AI and Cognitive technology, and want to learn more how this can support you having a competitive advantage
- You are willing to operate outside your comfort zone, and are keen to learn the necessary skills
- You have the commitment to do the work, but need a plan, some support and accountability
- You want to identify the gaps in your development and understand how best to close those gaps
This program is not ideal for you if:
- You want me to do the work for you
- You are not passionate and inspired to achieve results
Become a Catalyst for Change and Improved Business Results
Organizational transformation has a miserable success rate. Studies have shown that about 75% of change efforts fail. They fail because:
- They follow a problem-solution and/or action-recommendation approach
- They misdiagnose the problem with an inability to seek viable alternatives
- There is a lack of cross-functional engagement to drive accountability and responsibility
- There are inadequate tools to deliver solutions
- There is a lack of appreciation as to the effort required to execute the plan
CREATING A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THE HR GROWTH MODEL
It makes good business sense for HR to:
- Design tools and processes that use disruption as an advantage
- Implement innovation involving the entire leadership team – to identify and focus on the right changes
- Facilitate an innovation and engagement process, designed to obtain collaboration from the entire executive team or stakeholder basis
- Develop creative ideas
- Understand the data
- Set priorities and hold the team accountable for delivery.
AS AN HR LEADER WITH A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, THE HR GROWTH MODEL PROVIDES YOU WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THE BOTTOM LINE OF THE BUSINESS
Your 3-Month Personalized HR Mentorship Program Includes:
Your 3-month Personalized HR Mentorship Program Investment:ONLY $ 3000
I have a few mentoring spots open. If you are interested to find out more, click below and we can start a conversation
“Insightful and Inspiring”
Anton’s career history and professional experience speaks for itself – but it’s his rare ability to listen with genuine interest that really sets Anton apart as a world class mentor.His insights and guidance shifted my mindset in the moment and I continue to benefit from a greater self-awareness in all aspects of my life.”Stuart Bootland
Safety Training Manager
“Anton is a proven professional with an ability to break down problems quickly, and strategically provide practical solutions to senior and executive managers. His humanistic persona does this all in a relaxed and ethical manner. His work history attests to the level of complexity in which he can operate and add value.”
“Most Valuable Sessions”
“I had an opportunity to spend time with Anton to discuss my personal leadership development. The mentoring session was one of most valuable sessions I’ve ever experienced in my professional career.It was inspiring and it provided me with an incredible pallet of valuable insights into intricacies that make up great leaders. I walked away inspired and clear on what I need to do to became a better leader. Anton was an absolute pleasure to talk to and I highly recommend his services to anyone who inspires to be a great leader.”
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP?
Let us start a conversation
“Rich and Broad Experiences”
“Ford Australia and New Zealand have been very happy to have Anton van der Walt host one of his excellent keynote addresses as part of an overall HR Excellence Development Program designed to improve the Business Partnership skills of the entire HR team.
Anton used his own vibrant wild life/scenery photos in a very creative and engaging way to introduce key business and leadership topics which, he then developed via his rich and broad experiences into important lessons for our HR business partners.”
Vice President, HR
“Thank you for presenting to my team recently on “the disruptive leader : how teams are inspired, motivated and engaged in times of increasing uncertainty”.
Our firm embraces innovation and forward thinking and identifies the need for agile leadership in these times of disruption. It was obvious from your presentation that you have a gift for crafting the passions in your life, photography and leadership. The way you combined your passions captured the essence of our values, passion, innovation, consideration and collaboration was outstanding.”
People Development Manager
I have a few mentoring spots open. If you are interested to find out more, click on the link above and we can start a conversation
P.S.: Your ability to create a competitive advantage and become a sought-after HR Leader is about, “Moving from having a seat on the plane, to being the pilot of your own plane!”
Copyright 2018, Anton van der Walt